Before viewing the online church directory you will need to have an account setup by an account administrator. Below are instructions on how to setup your account, print a directory for home use, and setup the directory on your smart phone. If you have any questions please contact Rachel Gage email@example.com or Jessica Sherrick firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up your account:
- Contact Rachel Gage or Jessica Sherrick with your e-mail address so they can send you an account invite
- Once they have verified your e-mail address you will receive an invite from: email@example.com (For some, this e-mail has gone to their spam filter. So please check there if Rachel or Jessica said they sent an invite)
- Click the second link in the e-mail to finish creating your account
- You will be asked to setup a password for your account
- Once this is finished you will be logged into the system to edit your directory listing
- After you approved your information/saved any changes you will be able to view the directory by clicking the directory tab at the top left.
- The directory is segmented into 7 alphabetical sections on the right hand side of the directory tab
Printing the directory:
- Log into communityfreechurch.courtyardapp.com/login with your username and password
- Click the export tab at the top left
- Click Directory PDF (for an informational version of the directory) or Photos PDF (for a pictorial version of the directory).
- After a few moments the site will generate the chosen directory
- At the bottom of the page there is a faded box which has the print icon (second icon from the left)
- Click the icon to print the directory to your home printer.
Setting up the phone app:
- In the app store download the Courtyard App (the icon is a gray box with a gate)
- Once the app is downloaded, click the icon, then click the plus button at the top right
- Subdomain is communityfreechurch
- Add your username (which is your e-mail address) and password
- Click save at the top right
- You now have the most current church directory. It will auto update every few weeks or you can force re-fresh by clicking the circle arrow at the top right
Updating Your Directory Information
- If you already have an account created login to communityfreechurch.courtyardapp.com
– If you need to create an account please follow the instructions for “Setting up your account” above
– If you don’t recall your password you will need to do a password reset.
- Once you are logged into the directory click on your directory listing
- On the right side of the page click on the link “Edit Family” *
– If updating your email address please send us an email as your account credientials will need to be updated.
- Update the information and click save